Merchandise purchased from the site can be returned for a full refund within 10 days from the date received. The returned package must be shipped out and in transit within the 10 days.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of products while they are in your possession, and you must return them in the same condition in which you receive them (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them). This includes the following guidelines:
- Products should be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and unused with their original tags and secure packaging.
- Footwear and accessories should be returned in the original boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box.
- BAO BAO ISSEY MIYAKE merchandise is shipped with a blue security tag that must remain on the product if it is returned. If this tag is missing or damaged, the return will not be accepted.
- Hosiery should only be returned if it is unopened and is in its original package.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own lingerie garments.
- Personalized or customized items are final sale and can not be exchanged or refunded unless there is a verifiable manufacturing defect.
If you fail to comply with the above obligations (including the conditions of return), the returned merchandise will be rejected and a refund will not be issued. The merchandise will then be returned to you free of charge.
To request a return, please email email@example.com including your order number and the items you would like to return. A customer service representative will confirm the return request, pending it meets our return guidelines, and will share a UPS shipping label.
If the total return amount is $200 or greater, the customer is responsible for a $20 restocking fee, which will be deducted from the total refund amount.
Refunds may only be issued in the same form as original payment.
FINAL SALE MERCHANDISE
All merchandise listed as final sale is not returnable under any circumstance.
THE RETURNS PROCESS
To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number and what items you would like to return. A customer service representative will confirm the return request, pending it meets our return guidelines, and will share a UPS shipping label.
It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange UPS drop-off or pick-up services for the return shipment. To ensure the safety of the merchandise during shipment, please use the original shipping boxes and packaging.
For more information on gift returns, please contact a customer care representative at email@example.com or 212-226-0975.
ORDER MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
If you need to modify or cancel your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-226-0975. Please note that once you have received a notice that your shipment has been dispatched, it will no longer be eligible for cancellation or modification.
Please view our TERMS OF SERVICE page for more information regarding order cancellation.
Online orders are not eligible for return in-store.